What Happens Now?
For the fifth year running the Awards have received a record-breaking in award entries – this year by forty per cent!
Next steps…. the judging.
Judging is well under way by our expert panel which includes representatives from Morgan Sindall, HSBC, Domestic & General, Mazars, Sussex Innovation Centre, Checkaprofessional.com, Wealden District Council, Thomas Eggar, Vantage Professional Risks, Checkatrade.com, Sussex Chamber of Commerce, Basepoint Business Centres, The Argus, Heart FM, Title Sussex and Sussex Business Times.
The final decisions will be made at the judge’s meeting on Tuesday 20 October under the chairmanship of Mike Herd, executive director of the Sussex Innovation Centre.
If you are successful, you will receive a notification email by Friday 23 October. The shortlist will then be published in The Argus (business section) on 27 October.
The Awards Ceremony
The awards ceremony will take place on Thursday 3 December 2015 at The Grand Brighton and will be presented by star of ITV’s The Chase, Paul Sinha. We expect around 500 of the county’s leading business people to attend giving you the perfect opportunity to network with peers, celebrate with colleagues and find out those all-important results!
Tickets can be purchased for £90 each (ex vat) or £850 for a table of ten (ex vat) and include a champagne reception, three course meal with wine, live entertainment and DJ till late. If you are lucky enough to be shortlisted, you will receive one free place.
Purchase online today by clicking HERE.
For Further Information
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do give us a call on 01273 666200.
- LAUNCH OF THE 2017 SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
- 28th Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- Businessperson of the Year Shortlist Announced
- 2016 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- Deadline Extended for 2016 Awards
- 2016 Awards Open For Business
- 2015 Winners Announced
- TICKETS SOLD OUT!
- 2015 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- What Happens Now?
- Wealden District Searches for the Most Sustainable Business
- Awards Open for Business
- Launch of the 27th Sussex Business Awards
- Sussex Business Awards Reveals New Category Sponsor
- WINNERS REVEALED AT 26th SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
- What Happens Now?
- Deadline Extended For Sussex Business Awards
- Last Chance To Enter!
- 26th Sussex Business Awards Open