LAUNCH OF THE 2017 SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
Last year’s winners and this year’s sponsors gathered at The Coal Shed in Brighton on June 28 to celebrate the launch of the twenty ninth Sussex Business Awards.
There are seventeen trophies to be won this year including the prestigious Sussex Company of the Year, Best International Company and the Best Customer Service.
Legal and General were the winner of last year’s Healthiest Workplace and will be sponsoring the category this year. Whilst HARE will sponsor the Sussex Businessperson of the Year and The Goodall Foundation sponsoring The Responsible Business Award.
She praised last year’s winners and said how tough the competition had been as entrants had been up by 30%.
Mike Herd, executive director of Sussex Innovation Centre and Chair of the Judges for the fourth year said: “In an era of economic uncertainty, as we all await the impact of Brexit, it is more important than ever to cherish the home-grown businesses which provide local stability and prosperity.
“In fact the good news is businesses in Sussex are not just contributing to the regional economy – many are also making an impact on the international stage and leading the way for the UK, too.
“Let’s make 2017 one to remember.”
Sussex companies have until 30 August at 17:00 to prepare their submissions. To view this year’s categories and download an entry form, CLICK HERE.
The winners of the 29th Sussex Business Awards will be announced at The Grand Brighton on Thursday 30 November.
- LAUNCH OF THE 2017 SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
- 28th Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- Businessperson of the Year Shortlist Announced
- 2016 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- Deadline Extended for 2016 Awards
- 2016 Awards Open For Business
- 2015 Winners Announced
- TICKETS SOLD OUT!
- 2015 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- What Happens Now?
- Wealden District Searches for the Most Sustainable Business
- Awards Open for Business
- Launch of the 27th Sussex Business Awards
- Sussex Business Awards Reveals New Category Sponsor
- WINNERS REVEALED AT 26th SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
- What Happens Now?
- Deadline Extended For Sussex Business Awards
- Last Chance To Enter!
- 26th Sussex Business Awards Open