2018 Finalists Announced
The shortlist for the 30th annual Sussex Business Awards has been announced and hundreds of applicants have been whittled down to just fifty-one finalists.
Representatives from sixteen towns across the county make the shortlist and after a record-breaking number of nominations, judges had an enormously difficult task as the entries were of such a high standard.
The judging panel, chaired by Mike Herd, executive director of Sussex Innovation Centre, included representatives from Allied Irish Bank, HSBC, Mazars, Gatwick Airport, University of Sussex Business School, Red7, Coffin Mew, Clearline Recruitment, CountyClean Group, Vantage Professional Risks, LMS Group and Rockinghorse.
Winners will be announced at The Grand Brighton on November 29th.
Over 500 of the county’s leading businesspeople are expected to attend giving guests the perfect opportunity to network with peers, celebrate with colleagues and find out those all-important results.
Tickets cost £90+vat each or £850+vat for a table of ten and include champagne reception kindly sponsored by Basepoint, a three-course meal, two bottles of wine and entertainment. To purchase, visit www.sbawards.org.uk.
- 2018 Winners Announced
- 2018 Finalists Announced
- JUDGING GETS UNDERWAY
- WHY ENTER
- 2018 AWARDS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- 2017 Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- 2017 SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED
- LAUNCH OF THE 2017 SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
- 28th Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- Businessperson of the Year Shortlist Announced
- 2016 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- Deadline Extended for 2016 Awards
- 2016 Awards Open For Business
- 2015 Winners Announced
- TICKETS SOLD OUT!
- 2015 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- What Happens Now?
- Wealden District Searches for the Most Sustainable Business
- Awards Open for Business
- Launch of the 27th Sussex Business Awards