Deadline Extended For Sussex Business Awards
The official entry deadline for the 26th Sussex Business Awards has now passed.
Since the deadline passed our emails and phones have been constantly busy with people asking if they can have extra time to submit their entries.
We are therefore extending the deadline until this Friday 5 September at 4pm.
There are sixteen trophies to be won this year including the prestigious Company of the Year, stuff International Company and individual awards for entrepreneurship and business success.
The Awards are sponsored by Mayo Wynne Baxter, try Morgan Sindall, Domestic & General, Mazars, Legal & General, Sussex Innovation Centre, HSBC, Checkaprofessional.com, Sussex Downs College, Sussex Enterprise, Wealden District Council, The Argus, Heart FM, Sussex Business Times and Absolute Brighton.
To enter simply CLICK HERE to review all of the categories available and determine which are appropriate for your business.
There is a small entry charge of £50 for one award and £100 for three to cover the administration costs of the scheme. Social Enterprise, Young Businessperson, Healthiest Workplace and Boss of the Year are free to enter.
The Awards will be presented at The Grand, Brighton on 10 December and tickets are available to purchase now.
For further information, contact the organisers on 01273 666200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LAUNCH OF THE 2017 SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
- 28th Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- Businessperson of the Year Shortlist Announced
- 2016 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- Deadline Extended for 2016 Awards
- 2016 Awards Open For Business
- 2015 Winners Announced
- TICKETS SOLD OUT!
- 2015 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- What Happens Now?
- Wealden District Searches for the Most Sustainable Business
- Awards Open for Business
- Launch of the 27th Sussex Business Awards
- Sussex Business Awards Reveals New Category Sponsor
- WINNERS REVEALED AT 26th SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
- What Happens Now?
- Deadline Extended For Sussex Business Awards
- Last Chance To Enter!
- 26th Sussex Business Awards Open