2019 Awards Open For Business
The 2019 Sussex Business Awards are now open for business.
Celebrating business excellence across Sussex, the Awards are the longest established scheme of its kind in the county and is the one everyone wants to win!
With 15 coveted trophies up for grabs, the Awards create a fantastic opportunity for many different types of businesses to come together and celebrate the success of business talent and achievement.
For the sixth year, Mike Herd, the executive director of Sussex Innovation Centre and the Sussex Businessperson of the Year 2000, will be taking his place as Chairman of the Judges.
Mike commented: “I am delighted to have been asked to take up the Chair of the Sussex Business Awards once again. This year no doubt there will be many other businesses across the region hoping they can follow in the footsteps of 15 winners across all categories. But the real beauty of these Awards is that, no matter who takes the accolades, we can all join together to celebrate business success in this remarkable county.”
Sussex companies have until September 11th to prepare their submissions. Business can enter up to three categories and there is a small admin fee of £50 plus vat per entry.
- 2021 Awards Open For Entries
- 2019 Winners Announced
- 2019 Entry Deadline Extended
- 2019 Awards Open For Business
- 2018 Winners Announced
- 2018 Finalists Announced
- JUDGING GETS UNDERWAY
- WHY ENTER
- 2018 AWARDS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- 2017 Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- 2017 SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED
- LAUNCH OF THE 2017 SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
- 28th Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- Businessperson of the Year Shortlist Announced
- 2016 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- Deadline Extended for 2016 Awards
- 2016 Awards Open For Business
- 2015 Winners Announced
- TICKETS SOLD OUT!
- 2015 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED