2019 Entry Deadline Extended
Due to overwhelming demand the entry deadline for the 2019 Sussex Business Awards has been extended to September 20th at 17:00.
The Awards have built a reputation as one of the most important events in the business calendar since their inception in 1989.
Recognising business excellence across Sussex, these prestigious Awards are the longest established scheme of its kind in Sussex and widely considered to be ‘the one to win’.
With awards for all-round excellence, as well as for those businesses demonstrating special strengths in areas such as innovation, customer service, professional services and entrepreneurs, there is an award to suit every kind of company.
Businesses can enter up to three categories and there is a small admin fee of £50 plus vat.
Winner will be announced at The Grand Brighton on December 5th and all finalists receive one free ticket to the event.
- 2019 Entry Deadline Extended
- 2019 Awards Now Open For Business
- 2018 Winners Announced
- 2018 Finalists Announced
- JUDGING GETS UNDERWAY
- WHY ENTER
- 2018 AWARDS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- 2017 Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- 2017 SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED
- LAUNCH OF THE 2017 SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
- 28th Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- Businessperson of the Year Shortlist Announced
- 2016 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- Deadline Extended for 2016 Awards
- 2016 Awards Open For Business
- 2015 Winners Announced
- TICKETS SOLD OUT!
- 2015 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- What Happens Now?
- Wealden District Searches for the Most Sustainable Business