2021 Awards Open For Entries
The Sussex Business Awards, now in its thirty-second year, are open for entries and searching for Sussex’s best businesses across fourteen award categories.
The prestigious awards, produced by the Platinum Media Group, enable businesses of all sizes and sectors to showcase their accomplishments and network with other successful organisations.
The past year has proved challenging for businesses, as the pandemic forced many to halt their operations – and those that continued working found themselves doing so under new limitations. Despite the precarity of this situation, Surrey businesses demonstrated incredible resilience – working tirelessly to ensure that they were able to adapt to the new economic climate, or bounce back once business as usual resumed.
If you feel that you or your business has accomplished something worthy of recognition, we want to hear from you.
The awards are easy and FREE TO ENTER with a host of different categories that suit the multitude of amazing businesses that are based in the county.
Businesses can submit up to three categories and deadline for entries is September 15th 2021. The full list of categories can be found HERE.
- 2021 Awards Open For Entries
- 2019 Winners Announced
- 2019 Entry Deadline Extended
- 2019 Awards Open For Business
- 2018 Winners Announced
- 2018 Finalists Announced
- JUDGING GETS UNDERWAY
- WHY ENTER
- 2018 AWARDS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- 2017 Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- 2017 SHORTLIST ANNOUNCED
- LAUNCH OF THE 2017 SUSSEX BUSINESS AWARDS
- 28th Sussex Business Awards Winners Announced
- Businessperson of the Year Shortlist Announced
- 2016 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- Deadline Extended for 2016 Awards
- 2016 Awards Open For Business
- 2015 Winners Announced
- TICKETS SOLD OUT!
- 2015 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED